Open Access - How to do it and use it?
While the previous lesson looked into the options for Open Access (OA), this lesson focuses on the practicalities of actually sharing your research outputs more openly.
After completing this lesson you will:
- Be able to find GOLD OA journals, articles and publishers
- Be able to find repositories for GREEN OA
- Understand how copyright influences OA options
- Be familiar with Creative Commons licenses for research work
- Understand the role of social media sites in providing OA