This resource is a result of collaboration between Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture, Finnish Doctoral School Network, University of Helsinki and Federation of Finnish Learned Societies.
This resource is designed as an introduction to Open Science and Research principles and practices for doctoral students and other research active members new to Open Science and Research. The resource introduces principles, concepts, and new ways of doing research with the view that at every step the learning can be related to the research the learner is working on.
The course material is openly available under CC BY 4.0 licence, which means you are free to use, re-used and modify the material as long you cite the original source. The recommended citation is:
- Finnish Open Science Online Resource. Ministry of Education and Culture, Finland [producer]. <http://www.findocnet.fi>. (cited dd.mm.yyyy.)
- Author: Henriikka Mustajoki. This resource is maintained by University of Helsinki.
The resource development process was supported by a panel of experts:
- Pirjo-Leena Forsström, CSC
- Liisa Hallikainen, University of Lapland
- Päivi Kanerva, University of Turku
- Marja Kokko, University of Jyväskylä
- Arja Kuula-Luumi, Finnish Social Sciences Data Archive
- Sirje Liukko, Aalto University
- Eeva Nyrövaara, University of Helsinki
- Lea Ryynänen-Karjalainen, TSV
- Sari Räisänen, National Library
- Marja Talikka, Lappeenranta University of Technology
- Sami Syrjämäki, TSV