Interactive Leadership Skills course is targeted to all doctoral students regardless of their research topic or background.
- briefly presents the concepts of leadership and interaction,
- combines these concepts to provide a framework for good leadership and interactive leadership skills, and
- challenges students to get to know themselves to start to recognize and develop their own leadership skills.
This course consists of videos, lecture slides, related obligatory or optional “nice to know” materials, discussions among students on Moodle discussion board (= group tasks) and individual assignments.
- Teacher: Sari-Johanna Karhapää
- Teacher: Irina Lavikainen
- Teacher: Tomi Tuovinen
- Teacher: Ulla Karhunen
- Teacher: Riitta Tegelberg